Office Tour Photos
The Collections Coordinator is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of collections experience in a fast paced environment, including interaction with a large customer base.
- Strong communication & problem solving required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce.com is a plus