ClickSoftware, a Salesforce Company, is Cloud company and a market leader in field service management - we empower the world's most demanding organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction.
As we continue our growth path, were adding a CloudOps engineer to our team.
As a CloudOps engineer, you are responsible for Designing, implementing, Automating, Deploying, Monitoring and Administrating large Enterprise infrastructure and applications on AWS Cloud.
You will be scripting in various common language such as Python, Lambda, PowerShell, etc.
You will explore and learn open source tools, working closely with R&D application teams.
What youll need:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of using a broad range of AWS services, including EC2, ALB. S3, IAM, SSM, and Lambda in Enterprise Production Environment.
- Build and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Excellent scripting (e.g., PowerShell\Python)
- Automation skills build and configure automation tools to deploy application and configuration changes using Puppet/Terraform.
- Solid and recent experience of running .NET applications on top of IIS servers as a service in an enterprise production environment.
- Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Solid experience with Elasticsearch, Grafana, and NGINX is a plus.
- The position requires to work extra hours as needed.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbess Worlds Most Innovative Company seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.