ClickSoftware is Cloud company and a market leader in field service management - we empower the world's most demanding organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction.
As we continue our growth path, were adding a CloudOps engineer to our team.
As a CloudOps engineer, you are responsible for Designing, implementing, Automating, Deploying, Monitoring and Administrating large Enterprise infrastructure and applications on AWS Cloud.
You will be scripting in various common language such as Python, Lambda, PowerShell, etc.
You will explore and learn open source tools, working closely with R&D application teams.
What youll need:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of using a broad range of AWS services, including EC2, ALB. S3, IAM, SSM, and Lambda in Enterprise Production Environment.
- Build and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Excellent scripting (e.g., PowerShell\Python)
- Automation skills build and configure automation tools to deploy application and configuration changes using Puppet/Terraform.
- Solid and recent experience of running .NET applications on top of IIS servers as a service in an enterprise production environment.
- Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Solid experience with Elasticsearch, Grafana, and NGINX is a plus.
- The position requires to work extra hours as needed.
More Jobs From