Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
We are looking for a new member of our Operations team to help keep our operations running smoothly. The Operations team works with our Development team and implements DevOps enthusiastically. We are 100% cloud hosted! Familiarity with system tools, networking and servers is a must. MineralTree handles payments, so a security minded individual with a high-level of attention to detail is required. This person must also have proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide technical support for the Operations teams
- Perform recurring Operations tasks (e.g. production deployments)
- Maintain cloud (AWS) infrastructure to support MineralTree development, QA and Production
- Implement technical and administrative security best practices
- Utilize and update scripts (e.g. Bash, python) and automation tools (e.g. Puppet, Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation)
- Adopt and deploy new tools and methods to enable continuous improvement
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Provide effective communication of projects and tasks to the Operations team and other stakeholders
- 24x7 Operations (on-call rotation)
- Familiarity with system tools, networking and servers (Linux preferred)
- Comfort working within AWS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Problem solver
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
- Technology agnostic and a willingness to work with whatever tool or technology that needs attention including Windows, Java, Nagios or others as needed
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position and benefits such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.