Clinical Science Advisor, Psychology/Neuropsychology
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so we can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2014, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly — and with confidence.
This scientific position requires experience with the development of rater training materials and monitoring of data for rater training within active clinical trials. Experience with remediating and qualifying raters for use of cognitive, psychology, CNS and other types of standardized instruments is needed. This position is based in Boston or remote.
Clinical Science & Consulting Sales:
- Generate consulting service sales for clinical trials
- Arrange and conduct presentations for sales and service to sale consideration
- Present posters and conduct workshops at various industry trade shows
- Draft abstracts and manuscripts
Clinical Science Rater Training support:
- Develop rater training content for scientific presentations and clinical trials
- Monitor in-study rater data
- Serve as principal rater remediator with rater skill development and coaching
Clinical Science Research Pipeline:
- Collaborate on developing study protocols and documents including centralized IRB submissions
- Interview subjects
- Prepare study reports
ERT Sales Support:
- Develop scientific content for scientific presentations
- Support ERT Sales with presentations including clinical recommendations
- Travel approximately 20% of time
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Education Minimum: PhD in neuropsychiatry, psychology or a related field
Required Skills and Experience:
- Consulting and/or rater training expertise
- Experience in conduct of clinical trials
- Experience with standardized assessments
- Confident, well organized, meticulous, fast learner interested in a position involving scientific and business skills
- Experience with deliverables for clients in fast paced environment
- Business savvy
- Polished presenter
- ABPP or ABCN certification preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.