Office Tour Photos
If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
This role supports clinical program creation, maintenance, and client implementations at Wellframe by developing and managing the clinical components of our care programs. This includes contributing to content development, clinical product design, and strategic decision-making that result in delivery of clinical programs and related supporting materials to relevant organizational stakeholders, driving client success. The Clinical Quality Manager will be responsible for promoting the clinical integrity of our care programs while optimizing for a dynamic, mobile platform. They will report to the Director of Clinical Programs, and work closely with the Senior Clinical Quality Manager. A successful Clinical Quality Manager will effectively leverage client needs, user experience, business priorities, and clinical standards to make informed program design decisions that provide ongoing value to our customers. Because you will contribute across many facets of our team's needs, you will need to be able to collaborate effectively across the organization, and demonstrate flexibility and strong problem-solving.
Areas of Responsibility:
Support client implementations and customization requests (40%):
- Collaborate with Senior Clinical Quality Manager & Clinical Programs Project Manager to uncover and address client learning needs, implementation requirements and measures of success
- Provide client-specific recommendations to Client Strategy & Operations Team that demonstrate continuous learning and adaptation of implementation strategies
- Effectively communicate to client our best practices for clinical program utilization, product functionality and customizations through the development of clinical collateral and/or presentations
- Evaluate and prioritize key decisions around client customization that balance internal best practices with client happiness and success
Oversee clinical aspects of program maintenance and standardization projects (40%):
- Collaborate with Senior Clinical Programs Manager to review and evaluate tickets for clinical risk or clinical improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to the clinical review of existing clinical program content and references in order to evaluate accuracy and alignment with updates to clinical practice and guidelines.
- Identify and propose recommendations for clinical content or design updates that mitigate clinical risk and improve user experience.
Develop and design clinical content and user experience for new program development (20%):
- Lead discovery with internal and external stakeholders to capture client requirements, population needs, and program design considerations.
- Outline comprehensive health literacy curriculums and author corresponding surveys & alerts, leveraging evidence-based guidelines, clinical best practices and key quality improvement measures.
- Develop, document, and ensure the consistent use of Wellframe clinical best practices in our clinical programs.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- RN or NP with 2+ years of health care experience required; ideally with experience in primary care, chronic disease management and/or public health.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Knowledge of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the healthcare market landscape.
- Prior experience developing patient education or health literacy materials a plus.
- Prior experience in quality improvement project or clinical program design, evaluation and implementation a plus.
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- A passion for health, health care, and innovation.
- A self-starter who can manage his or her own daily workload, operate well under pressure, and balance competing priorities.
- Works well in fast-paced, agile startup environment.
- Adept problem-solver motivated to find solutions and success for our clients.
- Detail-oriented, curious and driven but will proactively seek answers and support when needed.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
More Jobs From