Office Tour Photos
At PathAI, we're applying machine learning in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and discovery of AI driven biomarkers. We're applying our work to drug development, clinical trials, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot to build. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
We're looking for a skilled biomedical data manager to join our team and help support the execution of PathAIs pharmaceutical and academic partnerships, including analysis of large clinical trials, validation of newly developed biomarkers and internal initiatives. The data manager will work closely with machine learning engineers, biostatisticians, and program managers to ensure that our clinical datasets are well organized, accurate, and that we are maximizing our platforms capabilities. The data manager will be responsible for interfacing with partners to integrate new projects, take initiative in improving our platform, and provide expertise towards the development of our system for hosting multi-modal clinical data.
If you're the right candidate, you'll be exercising all the organizational and team-work skills you have and building new ones along the way:
- Lead in the assessment, development, and tuning of existing protocols for collecting and serving biomedical data to the machine learning team.
- Enable collaborations with partners in industry and academia by facilitating clinical data sharing and communication of requirements.
- In collaboration with the machine learning product development team, develop methods to migrate existing clinical data to new software standards and facilitate connection with our APIs.
- Communicate data model to machine learning engineers, bioinformaticians, program managers and pathologists to support our interdisciplinary teams.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in biomedical field (biomedical informatics, public health, epidemiology, biostatistics)
- 2+ years working in biomedical research with an emphasis on data curation and communication.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Prior experience combining clinical datasets from multiple trials across institutions.
- Ability to work independently, communicate broadly, and take initiative.
- Preferred: familiarity in medical terminology, clinical trial structure, working with sensitive data sets.
More Jobs From