Clinical Account Manager
TriNetX is the global health research network that optimizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the creation of real-world evidence. TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought.
As we continue to grow, TriNetX islooking for an Account Manager with a clinical sciences or epidemiology background. As an Account Manager, you will be the dedicated point person and champion for a select group of our valued health care organizations. If youre smart, personable, and well-organized and share our passion for healthcare innovation read on.
- Account management Manage the day-to-day client relationship: understand, prioritize and communicate their needs and expectations.
- Ensure utilization and adoption institution wide, through a variety of training and educational opportunities.
- Training: lead on-site trainings for HCO project teams and clinical staff
- Project management: From deployment, through training to daily use, make sure all client needs are met on time and on target.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL IDEALLY POSSESS
- 2-4 years experience in a relevant customer-facing role (account management, customer success, sales, etc.) where you built stellar relationships.
- Bachelors degree in a science or health-related field.
- Must be comfortable with building relationships at all levels, from admin to C suite.
- Excellent track record of hitting goals, milestones, and deliverables.
- Analytical thinker who knows how to gather and interpret relevant data.
- Proactive issue identification, prioritization, and escalation skills.
- Effective communication skills: phone, email, meetings, etc.
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
- Self-starter who can work both collaboratively and independently.
- No limitations on travel (expectation is 30-40%)
Local candidates only, no outside agencies.