As an entry level Client Support Specialist, you will support our educational suite of products in a call center environment. You will be responsible for responding to clients via phone and email, manage support cases, and work with other departments in Operations to resolve client issues.
- Troubleshoots client issues via telephone, email or web conferencing software.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in Salesforce.
- Performs new client training to large and small groups via web conferencing software.
- Documents and escalates reported issues to the Tier 2 support team and follows up with support and clients regarding resolution.
- Works in tandem with the Customer Solution Management team on CAS-specific issues and projects.
- Be on time and prepared for deadlines, project milestones & responsibilities, and team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- High comfort level explaining technical skills to others
- Flexibility to work shifts between 9AM and 8PM
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Previous telephone and written support experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite and web-based information sources
- Exceptional skills related to handling multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-product environment
More Jobs From