Client Support Consultant
The Customer Support Consultant supports client engagements under the direction of Product Operations Leadership. The primary function of this position is to execute and manage daily support activities related to client questions, issues, and communications to optimize value from the solution. Primary daily activities involve identifying, researching, and resolving complex business and technical problems as they relate to the use and functionality of our products.
What the Role Involves (Responsibilities)
- Provide the highest level of product, technical, and methodology support to our end-users that utilize our products.
- Provide problem resolution on a wide variety of issues ranging from general policy and functionality questions to in-depth technical issues relating to integration workflow.
- Escalate problems as required following Customer Support procedures
- Maintain communication with customers during the problem resolution process, utilizing superior customer service skills.
- Provide accurate logging of problems and resolution in CRM.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company supported products.
- Leverage capabilities and tools (workflow, issue identification and documentation, function processes)
- Assist customers in understanding and utilizing the full capabilities of our software products
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal support staff
What You’ve Got (Qualifications & Skills)
- Knowledge of or experience with Medicare payment policy.
- BA/BS degree in a business, mathematics, science, or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ Years of working in a Healthcare IT environment
- Client facing experience.
- Aptitude for numbers, accuracy, and organization.
- Technical and analytical ability.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills including the ability to identify, recommend, and implement solutions.
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.