Client Success Enablement Manager
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulses takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulses solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
Job Summary This position is a key member of the Client Success Enablement Team. The Client Success Enablement Manager is responsible for delivering training on the Virgin Pulse product/solutions to members of the Client Success Team. This role will also work with Product Development, Client Ops, Product Marketing, Learning & Development and other counterparts to develop win/win solutions and processes that are designed to help Virgin Pulses Client Success Team be successful in delighting clients.
In this role, you will bring the following skill set:
- Become the subject-matter expert in Virgin Pulse product offerings, processes, and other support materials for the Client Success team
- Perform frequent team needs assessment in partnership with Sr. Client Success Enablement Manger / Product Expert to prioritize projects and processes
- Develop thorough documentation and training materials targeted towards the needs of the Client Success Team including but not limited to creative presentations, process flows, role plays and competency tests
- Develop and maintain an onboarding program for incoming Client Success Team members in partnership with Sr. Client Success Enablement Manager / Product Expert with a variety of experience levels and act as a resource for these new hires
- Collaborate with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming product enhancements and innovations to keep material current and effective
- Deliver competency-based training for Virgin Pulse products and processes using technology in a format to support a growing, dispersed audience
- Develop post training assessments to measure comprehension
- Implements post training surveys/feedback mechanism and revises materials accordingly
- Maintain a searchable resource library for Client Success and partners with internal departments to ensure their materials are accessible and up-to-date
- Provide answers to Client Success by proactively identifying problems, researching answers and guiding our team and partners through corrective steps
- Keep up to speed on SaaS Learning & Development best practices and apply those tactics to projects and presentations
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert on Client Success tools including Salesforce and Gainsight
- Work collaboratively as part of greater Client Success Enablement team and support adhoc projects
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Business Administration or closely related field
- Four plus years experience in a client management/ enablement, operations, or product training role * Experience with all aspects of training including curriculum design, effective training delivery, and comprehension assessment
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience working for SaaS company preferred Business travel of approximately 10 percent annually
- Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics
- Excellent oral and visual presentation skills
- Excellent communication and writing (technical and non-technical) skills
- Strong understanding of the impact new features/processes have to the business, clients, and end users * Ability to understand complex technical product features/processes and synthesize into training materials that are easily understood and relevant to audience
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial, self-start approach
- Creativity both in problem solving and in developing materials that facilitate the comprehension of products and processes.
- Ability to engage and motivate in a team environment.
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily.
- Positive, collaborative approach with a can do attitude
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.