Office Tour Photos
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who are you?
You are a capable, proactive, client-facing professional who has exceptional communication skills as well as outstanding execution and project management skills. You have the competence to successfully maintain and build client relationships; both old and new.
Attributes you regularly demonstrate include:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are passionate about improving health and well-being
- You value collaboration and teamwork
- You are committed to client satisfaction and delight
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Take pride in being accountable and proactive
- A creative and innovative professional, you are great at solving problems
- You like to wear multiple hats to drive performance results
- You always work with a sense of urgency with competing priorities and demands
Meet the team.
Virgin Pulses Client Solutions Associates are a key part of our Client Success team. They support our employer portfolio focused on both key and mid-market clients. The Account Associates work with the Client Success team to support overall client management including new and renewal implementations, customer service coordination, issue resolution, root cause analysis, reporting, incentive rewards tracking and ongoing client requests.
A day in the life of a Virgin Pulse Account Associate includes a number of elements that are sure to keep you engaged while also allowing you to wear many hats to keep you interested and always learning.
- Partner with the Senior Account Executives and Account Executives to support the day-to-day execution of a group of portfolio clients Coordinate the delivery, tracking and monitoring of client program requirements
- Support customer service delivery by resolving client-specific consumer tickets, training agents and completing documentation
- Proactively monitor and ensure satisfactory resolution of client technical support issues
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams (Operations, Software Development, Communications, Product, Data Science, and Clinical) to troubleshoot issues and to support the delivery of client promises
- Develop presentations, reports, project tracking tools and account plans to support client meetings and dashboard reports
- Track and monitor enrollment, engagement and impact levels for RBH programs
- Escalate issues internally when appropriate
- Utilize ServiceNow to track information
What you bring to the team.
- A Bachelors degree, preferably in a related field (healthcare/ population health/ health sciences)
- 1-2 years of professional, client-focused account servicing, or similar, work experience.
- Outstanding execution and project management abilities
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to set realistic goals, manage expectations, and prioritize competing interests.
- A demonstrated ability to stay on top of administrative tasks
- Excellent time - management skills
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new applications.
TRAVEL: Will travel to customer sites approximately 10% of the time.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
More Jobs From