Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product & Services, Client Services Manager is a key role in helping to drive the success of our Clients. This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with our client base, ensuring our clients receive excellent service, driving resolutions to problems, and escalating critical issues to senior team members. An important responsibility of this role is to monitor KPIs (key performance indicators) against clients’ goals, and providing insights for continuous improvements. As professional services needs arise from clients, this role is also involved in delivering quality implementation services to clients including business analysis, client configuration, training, support. In addition, this role will collaborate on a broad range of activities with other members of the CS team,and with other departments.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the many facets of Client Services and to gain exposure to the fast-paced collaboration across functions such as Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
- Onboarding and implementation of new customers using our implementation methodology. This will include project management, running business requirements workshops and distilling the output of these workshops into configuration solutions for the Vee24 platform.
- Tactical management and execution of professional services projects that may arise including training, systems integration, system configuration consulting, business process analysis, trouble-shooting issues, etc.
- Day-to-day management of client interactions including resolving software inquiries and tickets, managing client expectations, supporting account managers to measure and nurture accounts, and to win renewals.
- Act as a force multiplier for the marketing and sales team by working with clients to build compelling case studies, and providing expertise on how clients use our platform to achieve fantastic results.
- Post-sales opportunity identification and supporting account managers to close opportunities like license expansion, professional services engagements, and product add-on sales.
- Document best practices, user guides, and methodologies in support of training newer members of a growing team.
- Knowledge of software implementation practices a must, including the ability to configure systems, analyzing / presenting metrics, and writing workflow design specifications with both internally-facing and client teams.
- Support US as well as UK / EU clients with some flexibility to accommodate different time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•3-5 years enterprise SaaS account experience•Team player, energetic and a good listener
•Self-motivated, self-starter, takes ownership and follows through
•Creative and passionate in solving client problems with technology and business practices, with a bias for speed and action.
•Client-focused, analytical and solution-minded
•Results-driven mentality with a desire to help our clients reach their goals
•Hands-on in configuration to apply solutions to client problems, ensuring positive results
•Experienced and interested in industry practices; retail or retail banking industry experience a plus
•Able to write and present internal and client-facing presentations
•Able to facilitate consultative client-facing workshops
•Able to think and act strategically when engaging with clients
•Able to research, define, and prescribe best practices based on the wider industry and client base
•Able to lead sponsors/stakeholders toward appropriate business solutions
•Able to drive institutional change through cross-functional collaboration
•Adaptable, flexible. Able to deal with ambiguity and juggle multiple assignments and deadlines.