Client Operations Coordinator
We are building a new team in our Framingham office and we are looking for a Client Operations Coordinator who will work with sales, customers and external vendors to coordinate the installation of our DriveCam products. This will include working with our customers to schedule, coordinate, manage/set expectations and deliver results.
- Ensures all devices are installed on-time with minimal re-work, meeting the client’s requirements and ensuring devices are functioning properly
- Conducts the planning/scheduling calls with client to establish vehicle and resource availability, reviews vehicle types to ensure out of scope items are identified
- Establishes appropriate client expectations, defines the roles and responsibilities of all parties, and clarifies escalation paths to ensure proper execution of installation
- Creates vendor work orders consistent with contract details and planned delivery schedules, with accurate lead time
- Tracks and coordinates installation related issues, ensures accurate and timely resolution
- Serves as the escalation contact for the client on any installation related issues
- Confirms successful installation with client
- Monitors and reports vendor and client performance against planned installation activities
- Expeditiously resolves onsite installation issues in order to mitigate risk
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of relevant experience scheduling and coordination of resources, 3rd party vendors, materials or equipment.
- 1+ years in a client facing, highly communicative role.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and understanding of CRM applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.