At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Zoominfo is looking for a Client Integration Engineer to join our outstanding Integrations Team. The Client Integration Engineer is a key member of the delivery, quality and completion of our API and integration product team. This role will take part in implementations, troubleshooting and delivery of our data integration solutions.
This is a high-visibility role within an exciting, growing area of our business. It is a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of sales and marketing intelligence technologies.
- Work with customers on implementation of ZoomInfo Integrations, deployment on their databases and integration with their systems.
- Trains, coaches and collaborates with others within the organization (namely Sales, Client Support, QA Engineering and product management departments).
- Provides feedback loop directly to product management team to identify product insufficiencies and drive product development.
- Comfortable holding high-level technical discussions on topics like oauth setup, API , data transformations, CRM workflows and process creation
- Familiar with Troubleshooting steps
- Assist creating technical how-to documents when necessary
- Performs a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers.
- At least 2+ years of technical CRM or Marketing Automation implementation experience.
- Have experience working with Restful APIs
- High capacity to learn and understand technical infrastructure and troubleshooting processes.
- Must be a problem solver. Ability to research, analyze and provide a solution to newly identified issues
- Team focused with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Emphasis on attention to detail and quality
- Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From