Client Experience Representative
Gain experience in the education technology field. Recently ranked 119 on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500, Examity is hiring a Client Experience Representative to support its ever-expanding client base.
Client Experience Representatives are part of Examity’s Customer Team, providing proctoring, customer service and technical support. Responsible for building and managing strong client partnerships, this position is central to the success of Examity.
- Grow existing customer relationships through ongoing support and customer advocacy
- Work with customers to determine the unique needs of their organization
- Broaden the client’s understanding of the services Examity provides
- Use effective communication skills in identifying the needs and expectations of each client
A bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., sales/marketing, business, information technology) is strongly preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience
- One to two years in customer service
- Experience in portfolio management
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Working knowledge of computer application software
- Must work well with priority changes
- Background in computer science or software engineering is desirable but not required
- A proven track record in business or project planning
- Must be comfortable on the phone
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast paced and high energy. Examity’s new urban office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home day” per week, and frequent group outings to sporting events and summer concerts.