Our Client Development Representatives are a group of very competitive individuals who always find a way to win while having a blast doing so. We crush quotas then celebrate like no one else. Do you have what it takes?
- Cold-call into targeted accounts, lists or personally researched contacts within a specified region/market to uncover and qualify opportunities.
- Clearly communicate value proposition over the phone by thoroughly understanding Seismics products and business values.
- Identify client needs and develop positive rapport with both clients and the team.
- Build a network; research prospective clients through the use of web/social media, internal databases and external tools to identify leads.
- Document client interaction and/or prospecting efforts through the use of a CRM.
- Ensure qualified leads meet quality standards and that channel partners actively engage in following up on these leads
- Partner and strategize with Senior Director, Sales to build pipeline and set monthly goals.
- Not settle for average, always striving to exceed quota.
- Passion for selling a great product, 6 + months of inside sales experience preferred
- High energy, enthusiasm and ambition to grow in your career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience cold calling preferred
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
More Jobs From