The Paymode-X Client Advisor will be the customers primary contact and oversee all aspects of the customer relationship, including change management, customer support and training and revenue growth for smaller Paymode-X customers. In addition, the Paymode-X Client Advisor will be the primary internal customer advocate post-implementation. Account assignments are based upon candidate experience and customer revenue opportunity.
The Client Advisor will work closely with the customer to design a customized Vendor campaign that maximizes Vendor outreach and revenue. S/he will coordinate with the customers business sponsors to ensure stakeholders across the business are educated around the overall business goals for the PMX Program. The Client Advisor will interact with Payers and potentially Vendors during and after campaign completion to address ongoing Vendor needs. S/he will partner with the Dividends Vendor Enrollment management team to coach Vendor Advocates through any concerns or questions throughout the onboarding process. The Client Advisor will also work with partners to help manage any escalations that arise. S/he will provide feedback to the Paymode-X Leadership Team as appropriate regarding Payer and Vendor feedback and innovative strategies that maximize Vendor Value.
This position will be based in our Portsmouth, NH office
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary contact for customers once the sales cycle is completed.
- Work directly with Paymode-X Payers to drive successful PMX programs and maximize revenue opportunities through initial and ongoing growth initiatives.
- Manage requests from Payers, including process improvement and change management issues.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Implementations, Support, Product Management, Development and QA as needed.
- Build personal relationships with all key customer contacts, including executive and management level personnel.
- Work with customers to develop a program vision or roadmap and an overall strategy for Paymode-X, including:
- Developing measurable goals and targets to monitor progress
- Identifying potential areas of expansion
- Provide Paymode-X Leadership Team with client reviews outlining:
- Overall vision or roadmap for portfolio of Payers
- Payer Dividends statistics and analysis of the success of each customer
- Growth opportunities
- Participate in new customer implementations, including:
- Kick-Off Meeting
- Regularly attend planning meetings with the client as necessary
- Contributing to implementation process, as needed, with focus on assisting the Project Manager with any Account Management related issues
- Identify customers needs for any additional post-implementation related projects, such as system interfaces
- Handle daily needs of customers, including:
- Requests from Payers for ad hoc data and metrics
- Routing of Vendor inquiries to the appropriate teams for resolution
- Communicating product enhancement requests to the Product Management Team
- Assist Marketing by identifying customers for press releases, white papers, etc.
- Superior communication skillsboth verbal and written
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to understand and solicit customer needs and manage customer expectations
- Ability to negotiate priorities and close issues with executive level customer personnel
- Knowledge of SaaS technology practices and procedures and the internet required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Sense of urgency and ability to drive customer relationships
- Ability to travel as required to meet business needs, up to 50%
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree and at least 5 years of direct customer and account management experience with enterprise software applications and related services is desirable.
About Bottomline Technologies:
The ability to pay and get paid is critical for every business. Business payments are inherently complex and getting more so every day, making it difficult for organizations to create a business payments strategy that helps them be successful.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure.
The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomlines solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries.
At Bottomline we are a passionate, growing market leader, and our first priority is delighting our customers. Every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally.
Our exciting and compelling business strategy coupled with our focus on the customer, along with our strong culture of collaboration is what ensures we are winning in our market and are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We take corporate social responsibility seriously, which is evident in our ongoing commitment to sustainability and charitable giving.
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
More Jobs From