Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Digital Account Director is responsible for developing and overseeing specified client relationship/business, the development of strategic digital multi-channel campaigns, concepts & proposals, the presentation of ideas, the execution of tactical plans & programs and, with the support of the creative staff, overseeing the creative process. In addition, the Account Director is responsible for the management, supervision, direction and evaluation of assigned direct reports as well as consistently elevating the brand by providing on target solutions.
The Account Director is expected to perform all job duties including the following:
- Serve as primary contact for all multichannel campaigns, specifically digital/email campaigns to both client and internal teams
- Manages and leads the agency team in all aspects of project development and ensure delivery of high-quality creative work product standards (i.e., excellent creative, on target strategically, on time, and on budget)
- Works cross-functionally with clients brands, technology teams, agencies, and internal teams to deliver on their e-mail marketing strategy, developing detailed project specifications, manage workload, and providing end-to-end project management.
- Organizes, plans, and works with implementation team to execute email marketing projects and campaigns from conception through implementation.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects and frequent status communications.
- Participate in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets clients expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Schedule and track campaign deployments
- Monitor bounce back procedures and ensure proper cleansing of database
- Maintain email campaign process documentation
- Maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Provide daily/weekly reports on email performance and select other campaign performance, including open, click and conversion rates
- Manages general financial reporting, project budgets, and monthly invoicing related to Interactive projects
- Proactively monitors competitive market information and performance of email campaigns to make effective strategic decisions and campaign adjustments
- Provide e-mail best practices to client including privacy, spam, formatting and deliverability
- Participates in development of marketing and tactical plans
- Participates in strategy discussions and client presentations
- 8+ or more years of experience managing email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, or email service provider)
- Direct marketing and multi-channel marketing experience
- Excellent client service and problem solving skills in order to minimize problem escalation to senior team members and ability to provide recommendations for resolution
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication abilities in order to work with a broad array of client, agency, and vendor contacts
- Passion for online/email marketing and strong knowledge of internet marketing
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Epsilons People Cloud Messaging product suite a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From