Claims Case Management Associate
We are looking for an Associate to join our Claim Readiness team within our Core Services division. Your job will be to transform complex client requests from cases into business requirements that our development team utilizes to create insurance billing and formatting rules. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are an analytical thinker who thrives on solving complex problems. You are someone who demonstrates excellent communication skills and has a keen ability for translating technical requirements to medical staff. You pay attention to details and enjoy managing multiple projects with competing priorities and stakeholders.
The Team: Our Claim Readiness team eliminates the administrative burden associated with medical billing and ensures our clients’ cash flow by enabling the creation of accurate insurance claims with minimal client work.
- Research, create, and test claim billing logic to resolve complex insurance and provider issues
- Manage customer satisfaction on cases from initial request to client-facing resolution
- Become a go-to resource for in-depth understanding of the healthcare claim submission process and payer billing requirements
- College degree or 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience via an internship or employment in a corporate setting
- Familiarity and comfort around web/software applications and a basic understanding of cloud-based SaaS
- Interest in solving complex Healthcare billing problems; Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification is a plus
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative work spaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.