Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Technical Operations Analytics Associate to join our Claim Readiness team within our Technology Enabled Services division. Your job will be to deliver and execute business solutions by providing business insight via data and reporting.
But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are you are a strong analytical problem solver and an excellent communicator. You are a critical thinker who creates business cases, influences stakeholders, and demonstrates command of the technical and industry knowledge. You can manage and influence project teams to action, balancing urgency while cultivating lasting collegial relationships.
- Use both hard data analysis and qualitative evaluation to create transparency into the business or determine root causes of a problem
- Work with team leadership and stakeholders to deliver clear and compelling data stories
- Translate stakeholder requests into viable quantitative and qualitative deliverables
- Work with stakeholders to effectively set project expectations and timeline commitments
- Bachelors Degree (or commensurate level of professional experience) and 3-5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, OneNote
- Experience with at least one data-extraction, scripting, and/or programming language (e.g., SQL, R, Python)
- Familiarity with Data Visualization/BI Tools, such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and/or
- Google Analytics
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Wave analytics and Salesforce preferred
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From