We are looking for an Implementation Senior Associate to join our Claim Readiness Team within our Technology Enabled Services division. You will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the successful development and implementation of billing solutions to improve customer value and athena operational efficiency for our clients within athenaHealth. You will be joining a collaborative cross-functional team that works to ensure the successful implementation of billing rules during a clients onboarding process.
But enough about us, lets talk about you.
You are an analytical and critical thinker who creates business cases, influences stakeholders, and demonstrates command of technical application of athenaNet. You leverage industry knowledge to devise elegant solutions that address individual client needs while balancing institutional best practices. You respond to potential conflicts with stakeholders with fair, transparent, and balanced decisions. You manage and influence project teams to action, pairing urgency with cultivating lasting collegial relationships, and can successfully contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
The Team: Our Claim Readiness team translates medical billing requirements into optimal design solutions and ensures our clients cash flow. Our work enables the creation of accurate insurance claims in collaboration with the Customer Success team and clients, to maximize client satisfaction and service delivery. We partner with Rules Developers to translate our clients' needs into coded Local and Global rule suites to enhance practice workflows and automate claim formatting.
- Lead implementation projects over a planning cycle, demonstrating broad subject matter expertise
- Conduct business/operational assessments with clients to determine business requirements for a problem/solution
- Design elegant solutions that favor automation, work prevention, and product enhancement over manual workflows
- Present project purpose, updates, and outcomes to Claim Readiness and stakeholder leadership, demonstrating command over all components of the project
- 2+ years of relevant experience; experience with projects requiring significant cross-functional interdependencies is a plus
- Experience partnering with Development, Engineering, or other Technical teams and ability to identify and translate client needs into tangible solutions
- Experience communicating and presenting to stakeholders
- Revenue Cycle & athenaNet rules experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and is comfortable acting as a teacher and mentor by providing constructive feedback every day
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.