Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
Hospitality is the wild west of B2B marketing. Upserve is searching for an experienced marketing professional looking for a challenge, who can think creatively and strategically about a notoriously difficult-to-reach audience in a competitive marketplace while providing vision, strategy, execution, and results. As CMO, you will build and lead a team of experienced marketing professionals in creating and retaining customers. The ideal candidate is an inspiring leader who is adept at testing new ideas to surface mold-breaking solutions.
- Upserves key value is One Team - this CMO will work closely with other execs across the org to provide resources and insight to our support, success, sales, and revenue teams, working seamlessly as one team. The CMO will play a critical role on Upserve's leadership team and will report directly to our CEO.
- Serve as a valued colleague and thought partner on an experienced management team to shape the company culture, strategy, product, and direction.
- This is not your average marketing team! While other teams in tech are measuring reach and traffic growth our sophisticated marketing team is using multi-touch attribution to track opportunities bookings across channels, constantly iterating to grow our reach, brand, and revenue.
- The CMO will be accountable for building and driving a high-performance, data-driven team to hit our revenue targets. Ultimately responsible for all inbound lead generation efforts like SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Tradeshow/ Events, etc and all outbound lead generation efforts like a 30-person outbound call team.
- Provide strategic direction and execution of revenue generation, demand generation, brand marketing and corporate communication initiatives including public relations, influencer relations, and social responsibility.
- Continue to grow our marketing engine to accelerate the rapid growth of our partner network ecosystem and enable partners on their path to success.
- Lead day-to-day execution of the road map, keeping in mind the changing business priorities, emerging opportunities, competitor actions, and execution realities.
- Recruit, manage, and grow our marketing team into a world-class powerhouse, to include exceptional capabilities in content, inbound, outbound, brand/buzz, etc.
- Grow staff performance, with a focus on professional skill development, career growth, and employee retention, supported by our head of talent and utilizing our OKR process.
- Drive business requirements for our dedicated operations team to support marketing success. Manage our marketing technology arsenal (already in place includes Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Google Analytics, Salesloft).
- Significant prior success in an executive role leading and managing B2B SaaS marketing, ideally to SMBs, in a high-growth technology organization
- Exceptional leadership skills, able to inspire your team to consistently achieve more than they ever thought possible, and influence others across the organization to win
- Proven track record of achieving aggressive demand generation goals, ideally with experience in fueling both direct sales and channel partner development
- Demonstrated results achieving aggressive lead generation goals using content and inbound marketing strategies
- Successful experience building brand awareness in a new market category
- Confident command of quantitative analysis to make smart decisions to grow the business using commonly understood SaaS business metrics and processes
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in driving both performance and brand marketing programs.
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
We pay 100% of your medical and dental insurance coverage, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From