Office Tour Photos
Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. We were first introduced to America on Shark Tank in December 2015 and since then we have been on a rocket ship bringing our amazing products to the world. We are hiring a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our executive team and oversee the profitable growth of the company. The CFO will own all accounting, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, as well as legal compliance, processes, and strategy. The CFO will be a key member of the executive team responsible for the growth and strategic direction of the company.
What you'll do here:
- Manage the accounting and finance team.
- Define and communicate the key business KPI's that drive growth and profitability of the business. Ensure these KPI's are improved quarter over quarter.
- Build and maintain budgeting processes to ensure Lovepop is consistently improving our operating efficiency and reducing our costs.
- Own the financial plan and operating model. Build and operate the company processes that keep them accurate and up to date.
- Own third-party financing activities including debt and equity financing in partnership with CEO.
- Close the accounting books every month. Deliver consolidated, audited, GAAP compliant financial statements.
- Own international accounting and regulatory processes and standards.
- Build, maintain, and operate all legal processes to ensure strong legal positioning of the company and its subsidiaries. Manage the legal budget.
- Own all corporate governance, tax, and regulatory compliance.
- Own intellectual property strategy and execution.
What you'll bring to the table:
- An innate ability to present financial data in a way that drives great business decisions.
- A sharp strategic perspective that contributes to strong decision making in the executive team.
- An ability to create and drive understanding of financial metrics throughout an organization.
- A practical understanding of how to build a lean and creative culture that finds ways to do more with less.
- GAAP accounting expertise.
- An ability to independently build high-performing financial models.
You'll be great if you have:
- Experience as a CFO in a mid-market, profitable, high growth company.
- Experience in an omni-channel retail business.
- Experience with vertically integrated manufacturing, distribution, and inventory management.
- An innate desire to move quickly and build an impactful organization.