New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-river experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual fitness programs, including On the Mat offerings like yoga and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects users with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Hydrow is looking for self-motivated Chat Sales Specialists who are passionate about sales and excited to be one of the first sales reps on Hydrows new Sales team in our Cambridge, MA office. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a disruptive fitness company and help build the best sales experience and be part of a winning sales team. If you are enthusiastic about sales, helping others, are patient, know your way around a computer, and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done, we want to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Manage our inbound live chat channel where your KPI will be to close the sale and convert consumers to purchase Hydrow
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of chats in a fast-paced environment and talk to as many potential customers as possible while creating an impactful sales experience
- Answer questions and educate consumers about Hydrows products and services with the goal of moving them along the sales funnel/journey
- Test sales tactics and messaging to understand the best ways to sell Hydrow via live chat with potential customers
- Partner with the Customer Support team to ensure consistency throughout the customer journey and to best serve our customers.
- If desired, expand over time beyond live chat into managing incoming phone calls
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- College degree and/or 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in consumer electronics or fitness
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work Saturdays (required) and some evenings and holidays
- Ability to multitask and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for sales and for helping people
- Aptitude for building effective, positive relationships with customers of all ability levels
- Experience with Chat tools, e.g., Drift, Hubspot, etc.
- Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify knowledge gaps and work to learn what you dont already know
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
Started in November 2017, Hydrow is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, the company has received multiple rounds of major investments, bringing the Series A total to an impressive $52M - most recently led by L Catterton, the largest, most global consumer-focused private equity firm. Other investments include prominent names in sports and technology, including Rx3 Ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures. This funding will further fuel Hydrow's already impressive trajectory, focusing on content expansion and marketing outreach. The Hydrow experience will soon be promoted to hundreds of thousands of new customers.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.
More Jobs From