The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
If youre someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment, who is a stimulating communicator and energized by building relationships and empowering others to achieve results, we want to hear from you.
Our Channel Sales Specialist will be an integral part of quickly growing our partner program to be the most scalable and effective partner program in the universe, by positioning channel partners to be expert promoters of talent optimization through PI products and services. Youll put your sales chops, business acumen, and drive to work to meet and exceed revenue goals.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where youre expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
In this role you get to:
- Support PIs channel partners - empower partners to become PI experts through their onboarding journey.
- Serve as a trusted advisor - proactively build and nurture relationships to maximize partners success with PIs suite of tools and offerings.
- Onboard new partners - help partners learn PIs powerful talent optimization software, systems, resources, and answer their questions.
- Provide sales support - encourage partners to deliver high quality demos, outreach, sales qualification, and discovery, while providing creative and tactical support throughout their sales cycles.
- Deploy PIs Partner Activation Plan - track and support partners to keep them inspired and focused and achieving and surpassing their goals.
- Build teamwork - work closely with your team and your teams Partner Activation Manager to ensure partners are on the path to success, focused on the high impact activities, and closing new business. You will be running the playbook and iterating where needed.
- Drive results: Meet or exceed assigned revenue objectives for your partner cohort, by investing time in the right places, based on each partners progress, potential, and overall opportunity, while maintaining high partner satisfaction ratings and reviews.
Should you apply? If youve got these skills, stop what youre doing right now and apply. If youve got some of the above, wed love to hear from you:
- Some sales and/or account management experience, channel sales a plus
- Active listening skills, time/project management, entrepreneurial experience a plus
- Ability to build relationships, trust, and credibility
- A positive can-do attitude, a willingness to learn, and a desire to help others succeed
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.