Channel Sales Executive - Boston, MA
ClearCompany is a leading provider of cloud-based talent software used by over 2000 companies across the US. ClearCompany provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a practical, results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 11th consecutive year of double-digit growth, ClearCompany delivers a robust product line and business model with proven success in the market.
We are hiring a Channel Sales Executive to join our growing Channel Sales Team. This will be a position that primarily involves partner engagement and driving new business revenue to achieve business objectives through established partnerships (advocate, referral, reseller). Additional duties may involve partner sales recruitment and management. This position is based in our Boston, MA office with regular sales trips to partners and strategic accounts, as required.
The Channel Sales Executive will have a ground floor opportunity in a growing channel sales department of an established, 14-year-old HCM / HR technology company. In addition, the chosen candidate will be helping to launch a new strategic partnership to sell a Talent Management solution already in use by over 2,000 commercial clients.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A talented team of driven sales professionals focused on beating our competition, not one another. We believe in knowledge sharing, collaboration, and celebration of success, not selfish egoism.
- Sandler Sales Training, formal product training, and your own ClearCompany sandbox account to fuel your growth in an honest and organized approach to selling.
- Daily Sales stand-ups including success stories, industry news, trends, and best practices.
- The support of quota-crushing Marketing and Lead Generation teams on the front of our sales cycle along with top-notch Implementation Managers and Customer Success Partners that have your back after you close, so you can continue to support your prospects and hit your goals.
- A clear-cut comp plan with attainable sales goals, not vague verbal targets and “pie in the sky” illusions.
- The opportunity to sell the fastest growing Talent Management Platform in the world designed for the success of small, growth, and enterprise-level customers across a variety of industries, allowing you a highly diversified portfolio of prospects.
- A connection to something bigger than yourself. At ClearCompany, we are driven by a vision of a world where organizations perform optimally with empowered managers and engaged employees. Our mission is to help our more than 2,000 customers achieve their own missions and visions by hiring, retaining, and engaging more A Players.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- At ClearCompany, it’s about ideas over egos. You will have the freedom to explore new technologies and approaches in an entrepreneurial and customer-led environment. You will be supported by a respectful and collaborative team committed to your success.
- With 3-year growth of 300% and continuous new product and feature development for our SaaS-based talent platform, you will have excellent opportunities for career growth.
- We value hard work, but we want to have a great time in the process. Our office environment is relaxed, and you may be expected to send a celebratory gif, choose a craft beer for the office tap, participate in a cornhole match, or sip a nitro cold brew coffee while taking in one of the best views of the city.
- We are proud to be recognized as a "Best Places to Work in Boston" winner and part of the Inc.5000 fastest growing companies in America.
- Proactively drives partner and customer engagements that exhibit an in-depth knowledge of the prospect’s business, talent acquisition & management initiatives and general strategies.
- Follows up with partner leads and partner sales executives in order to engage and drive the sale
- Conducts in-depth research and analysis of all owned partners and accounts within a book of business.
- Leverages internal and external resources to garner partner, prospect and customer intelligence
- Effectively deploys a multitude of strategic introductory and consultative sales approaches.
- Initiates and creates direct sales conversations, executive meet-ups, and opportunities for ClearCompany executives to present thought leadership and the ClearCompany platform to potential customers.
- Maintains and leverages expert level of knowledge of the ClearCompany platform, market and competitors to communicate ClearCompany’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measured.
- May travel to potential customer sites.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times, policies and processes are observed and that behavior aligns with ClearCompany’s core competencies.
- 3-5 years of B2B HR/HCM technology (ATS, LMS, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Performance Management) direct or channel sales experience
- BS or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge and/or experience with corporate recruitment and talent management processes a plus
- Proven track record of success in applying technology solutions to solve complex business problems
- SaaS or PaaS experience a plus
- A well-developed repertoire of highly effective outbound sales strategies and the ability to quickly establish strategic relationships.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to help build a new function from the ground up. High degree of drive, energy and passion for sales.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through complex organizations and /or where customers consistently have elements of complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units/brands).
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a win-win outcome on a consistent basis.
- Exceptional time and project management skills. Ability to manage workload while understanding return on time investment.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership both verbally and in writing.
- High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Mac OS, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Google Suite, Salesforce.com, Slack, voicemail use, GoTo Meeting
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving complex issues.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to travel as needed required (10%+)
- Dynamic work location on a week-to-week basis as directed by direct supervisor (Boston, MA HQ office, onsite at partner field locations, home office)
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.