We’re looking for an experienced Partner Manager who is passionate about developing mutually beneficial long-lasting relationships through collaborative marketing, product enablement, and new business development. This individual will forge new partnerships, and help existing agency partners grow their client’s business thereby setting up our agency partners for long-term success.
The Channel team at Zaius is developing a robust agency partner ecosystem, and the Channel Partnerships Manager will take us to the next level. Through initial qualification, product adoption and relationship building, this individual will support the full life cycle of our agency partnerships and accelerate growth for both our partners and Zaius directly.
- Qualify new partnership opportunities.
- Work with existing agency partners to develop new business leads for Zaius.
- Train and educate agency partners on the Zaius Activated CDP, and how it can help drive growth for their agency and their client’s businesses.
- Develop co-marketing opportunities to drive thought leadership for both Zaius and our partners.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships.
Travel (when available): up to 25%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners / events.
- Have 2-7 years of Channel, Sales, or Account Management experience.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation Platforms, Email Service Providers (ESPs), Customer Data Platforms (CDPs).
- Earn results and success vs. entitlement mentality.
- There are people that talk about doing things and people that do things. We are looking for “do’ers” that have proven they can own their own oar and take pride in building something incredible.
- Take pride in your work/work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.