Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the email marketing team within Vistaprint. This team is responsible for flawlessly executing global email campaign & channel strategies that increase long term customer value and support overall business objectives.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will drive the execution of email campaigns for the Australian market in our marketing automation platform with a focus on accuracy, while partnering alongside the regional Australian team in the creation and implementation of sophisticated campaign & channel strategies.
What You Will Do:
- Flawlessly execute Australian email campaigns within our marketing automation platform, including customer targeting, HTML set-up, and basic deliverability reporting
- Work cross-functionally with members of our Australian team, analytics, creative, and technology groups to build, develop and execute email marketing strategies for customers. This includes A/B and multivariate tests, action based emails, segmentation based treatments, as well as seasonally relevant campaigns.
- Supervise and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) including financial performance, email engagement and deliverability.
- Act as an intermediary for Australian strategy team, identifying and lobbying for strategic opportunities you are exposed to in other areas of the business
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics or other related field
- 1+year of marketing experience (email marketing a plus)
- Experience working in an international setting, with flexibility working outside traditional working hours
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
Nice to Have:
- Marketing automation platform experience a plus (Iterable, Klaviyo, Salesforce)
- Experience in working in agile or scrum
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundations 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprints CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparablys Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.