Channel Customer Success Managers (cCSMs) at Klaviyo play a critical role in developing and supporting our agency partner ecosystem. Channel Customer Success Managers support the Agency Partner Program's mission to help our partners and their clients (Klaviyo customers) grow, by coaching and enabling our Agency Partners to deliver exceptional service to their clients. We are looking for a cCSM who is passionate about customer success while providing a great experience to agency partners and their clients (Klaviyo customers) as they scale their businesses with Klaviyo.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 40-60 agency partners
- Collaborate closely with the Channel Managers as a partner team to provide a world-class experience to our agency partners
- Support agency partners in a variety of growth stages to help deliver value to their end clients through product knowledge and strategic guidance
- Work to set priorities with partners based on their business goals as well as overall channel client health and performance
- Act as an internal advocate for agency partners, providing feedback to leadership, product, and partner marketing based on partner needs
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product and marketing automation
Who You Are
- Experience managing client relationships with customers, partners, or third-party vendors
- Experience in SaaS or marketing automation preferred
- Proven track record of coaching and influencing clients/partners to leverage recommendations to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen and desire to understand how businesses operate within a larger ecosystem
- An ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment with changing priorities
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.