Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the position:
We are hiring a Channel Account Manager to join our growing Channel Sales Team. This will be a position that primarily involves partner engagement and driving new business revenue to achieve business objectives through established partnerships.
- Manage partner relationships and build a sales pipeline by working with your partners to exceed sales goals
- Work with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Front line Globalization Partner’s “evangelist” for potential partners and customer prospects.
- Identify new partnership opportunities to deliver the goals in support of annual business objectives and strategic channel growth goals
- Track, maintain, and report on relevant performance metrics to the executive team
We are looking for people who have:
- 2-3 years of experience in channel management, strategic alliance or partner management roles preferably in the tech or SAAS enabled companies
- Experience working with sales and partners to accelerate and improve sales cycle, close rate and other metrics
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with strategic and/or channel partners and strategic go-to-market plans around joint service offerings
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong understanding of product differentiation and competitive strategy techniques
- Desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
More Jobs From