The Cellular Technical Specialists primary focus is to support SimpliSafes commitment to providing the best experience to every customer, every time.
In this role, you will:
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
- Be responsible for gathering, validating, and resolving customer cellular connectivity issues
- Utilize SQL to gather and analyze data to monitor and resolve carrier service state proactively
- Manage device certification (Carrier/PTCRB/GCF) process and documentations
- Maintain/resolve carrier Device Management Database (DMD) errors
- Address & resolve cellular activation fallout
- Resolve service state mismatches for active, self and non-monitored accounts
- Maintain CellOps KPI dashboard for tracking costs, results, and areas of improvement.
- Investigate and quantify potential drivers of cell service state errors, present findings, and collaborate with multiple departments to reduce/eliminate future mistakes and improve the customer experience.
What Youll Need
- Understanding of the full SimpliSafe product suite and CRM or have 2+ years of Contact Center experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and G-suite
- Critical thinking with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Persistence to see a problem through to completion
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Enjoy, and have enthusiasm for, continued learning and growth
- Professional written and interpersonal skills for communicating with colleagues and customers
What wed love to see (but isnt required)
- Familiarity with SQL querying (or similar database languages)
- Understanding of cellular networking, components, and operations
Benefits & Perks: