The E-Commerce Specialist will support the North America catalog team to enhance and maintain the offering in the US and Canada. The role will report to the E-Commerce Director and will include daily tasks such as margin, sales and catalog analysis, industry research, vendor expansion support and ad hoc duties as needed. Candidates will have experience in the online shopping community including the ability to select products that appeal to our customers and prospective clients. Focus is on analyzing sales and driving margin through enhanced offerings. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, growing company and contributing to future success.
Reporting to: E-Commerce Director
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Continuously review the E-commerce catalog; tracking catalog and pricing fluctuations and create monthly reports on such findings
- Support vendor expansion across all sales types for North America, including new vendor sourcing and onboarding
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
- Field product questions/inquiries and effectively communicate with the Merchandising team and current vendors to resolve
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth in new segments of business
- Monitor sales margin to ensure company is maximizing profitability
- Collaborate across departments to drive category goals in areas such as inventory planning, advertising & promotions, site merchandising & customer support.
- Serve as internal expert on our offering in North America, industry trends, and ways to stay ahead of the competition
- Ensure that our E-commerce sites are kept interesting and relevant to today’s trends and marketplace with the aim of maintaining Globoforce as the most innovative and successful in our industry
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in category management, catalog optimization or related field
- High attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills; ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, and entrepreneurial in spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate a creative approach when problem solving
- Excellent knowledge and use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- E-commerce experience a plus
Pioneer of the WorkHuman movement, Globoforce makes work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Today, Globoforce is the leading provider of human applications, including its award-winning Social Recognition solution. Through its WorkHuman Cloud suite of products, companies can strengthen employee performance and relationships between people and teams on a more positive, socially connected level – in tune with how work gets done today. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Globoforce is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
E-Commerce at Globoforce:
Globoforce employs a unique business model that combines a sophisticated SaaS platform with an ecommerce-based redemptions experience that enables the employees at our partner clients to purchase merchandise, gift cards, services and experiences with the points they receive through our recognition program. Our mission as an ecommerce team is to engage and inspire this captive audience and delight our customers with the content, site experience, and assortment that makes each recognition moment truly special and memorable.
We are in rapid expansion mode across the organization and are building the E-commerce team needed to shape and execute on our vision and plan for taking our redemptions experience and offering to the next level, further differentiating us in the space and supporting our overall business growth. In joining the E-commerce team at this exciting stage, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our overall business and success metrics and will gain unparalleled experience in building a dynamic and robust E-commerce offering and customer experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, analytical problem-solver who can tackle a diverse range of challenges and is looking to gain experience in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.