Office Tour Photos
Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Lookouts Distribution Partnerships team is passionate about delivering security for millions of mobile customers through our strategic partnerships with major Tier 1 carriers globally. The team is looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to bring technical expertise to support our growing partner business. This person will interface directly with our carrier partners business and technical teams, and will work closely with Lookouts Product Management, Engineering and Sales teams. Reports directly to the Vice President of Distribution Partnerships. This position is preferably based in Boston, but we are also open to remote.
What youll be doing:
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for the relationship with Lookouts Carrier partners from a technical perspective. This individual will have strong customer-centric technical experience, with ability to work on multiple projects across several key partners. This person pairs with the Carrier Account Team to provide hands on relationship support. Combined with the Account Team, the TAM is the primary technical interface with the partner.
- Understands the technical solution provided to partners and can use this knowledge to shape requests that support the business objectives of Lookout and the partner.
- Coordinates with Lookouts engineering team to respond to technical questions and inbounds associated with the Partner Projects.
- Vets and evaluates new feature requests, with the support of the architect (as needed) and the partner, before passing to Product Management for prioritization.
- Proactively looks for creative out-of-the-box solutions to drive efficiency and performance for Partner projects.
- Participates in solution review with Product Management & Engineering to validate designs, proposals, solutions prior to presenting.
- Helps define key performance metrics with Product & Account teams; monitors post-launch performance, and reports on progress.
- Tracks and reports on status of product releases including dependencies and communicates updates to partners.
- Supports Carrier Account team with pursuit of new partnership opportunities.
Requirements & Skills:
- 7+ years experience in a technical customer/partner-facing role.
- Strong advocacy for Lookouts business partners and ultimately, the end customer.
- Very strong communication skills and comfort negotiating across multiple business and technical teams.
- Experience/familiarity working with Device OEMs (Samsung, HTC, etc.), Platforms (Apple/Google) highly desired.
- Strong organizational skills required and project management skills highly desired.
- Carrier experience desired, but not required.
More Jobs From