You will be joining a global team of passionate Career Development Advisors who excel at coaching students to win jobs. For many of our campuses, like Dubai, Shanghai, and San Francisco, we support students to win jobs out of market or in a region in which they dont have natural work rights. Our students have achieved exceptional success with 99% making a switch in role, function or industry. Although finding work outside of home market is challenging, we like to say that the only limit on success is the extent of ones imagination, will, and drive. As a Career Development Advisor for the Boston campus you will be responsible for inspiring,guiding, and directingstudentsas they explore career options, define a target, plan their goto marketstrategy,andsecure their nextemploymentafter Hult.
- Career Skilling- In partnership with campus staff, organize and execute 3 one-day Career Bootcamps (Fall, Winter, and Spring) anda series ofinteractive workshops covering all career and job search fundamentals Resume, LinkedIn, PersonalBranding, Networking, Pitching, Interviewing,
- Career Platform- As a leader in educational methodologies, Hult uses a hybrid approach for skilling. Students have access to online tools and resources that allow them to learn at their own pace and on their own time line. Contribute resources and knowledge to the platform, and forward to students curated materials, insights and advise on an ongoing basis. Direct, train, and teach students on how to use Hult online Career Platform.
- Career AdvisingPresent and advertise the Global ROADmap and provide coaching sessions as defined by the Hult program. This includes facilitating group career coaching and peer group coaching sessions to enable students to share learnings and job leads. Provide 1:1 coaching sessions to support students in identifying target jobs and establishing an action plan for achieving job success. Set student expectations about starting early on the career journey and taking advantage of the program.
- Career Connections Curate and facilitate connections between students and the larger Hult community - Alumni, faculty, staff, local employers, other students, clubs and associations, specialized coaches and mentors, etc.
- General-Maintain student career portal and class information, keep case notes on every visit, participate in gathering employment statistic:pull reports frequently to monitor student career progress, and base advise, action andinitiativeson student career data.Partner with academic staff to support the student throughout the year; act as the single point of contact and continuity for all careerrelated matters.
- Belief in and desireto participate in the Hult mission for educating, inspiringand empowering students from morethan150 different countries, to carve a career path ininternationalbusiness, and transform their lives and the lives of others in the process.
- Familiarity with recruitment practices, most in demand roles and skills and overall market dynamics, regionally andnationally. Deep knowledge and network in one or more functional areas and/or one or more industry sectors is highly valued.
- Keen interest in understanding and communicating regional employment opportunities. Strong sense of local, regional and global business and related hiring trends. General awareness of global employment opportunities.
- Previouscareer advisory experience and knowledge of student development and career counseling practicesishighlyvalued but not a show stopper -assessment tools, career planning models, career communications including social media, and job search execution.
- Exceptional facilitation and presentation skills in both formal and informal settings,abilityto effectively and enthusiastically present to and interact with students, one on one,in facilitated classroom and workshop formats.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven operations / event facilitation / project management skills.
- Savvy with technology. Canlearn andnavigate fluidly between student tools and platforms.
- International work experience and exposure to multiculturalenvironmentsis a plus.
- Familiarity with the employmentlandscapefor internationalstudentsin the US is a plus.
- Undergraduatedegree required, everything additional including post graduate degrees,certificates, credentials, formaltrainingsis highly valued.
- Quick learner with an interest in becoming a world class global career advisor. Drive to know each student; passion to support them to be the best they can be.
- Resourceful,Curious,Sustained Positive Energy
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Its no longer enough to follow the paths of the pastthats why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment.If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.