Care Management Lead
Empower our caregivers to deliver the highest quality of childcare. Support and strengthen our reputation of being the best childcare guaranteed.
Organize high quality day-to-day childcare:
- Develop and maintain a positive, professional relationship with nannies
- Coordinate with families and care recruitment to facilitate successful nanny placement
Train all nannies in current care procedures as well as up-to-date safety practices:
- Manage nanny performance with quarterly reviews and performance improvement plans when needed.
- Assess high performers for promotion.
Respond to challenges reliably and capably:
- Promptly coordinate backup care in response to call-outs and other issues
- Respond effectively to care emergencies; always calm, collected, and two steps ahead
- Effectively communicate with families to resolve issues
- Work to resolve conflict in any area of care operations amicably and in the best interest of the children
Execute consistently strong operations management:
- Develop SOPs to codify operations procedures
- Encourage reference to Family/Nanny Handbook as benchmark to guide care operations
- Incorporate new learnings into Family/Nanny Handbook to keep operations standards updated
Compensation $45,000 - $75,000
- Acts with resolve and fortitude. Perseverance and resilience are a recurring personal theme
- Follows through on commitments and is reliable above all
- Sees themselves as part of a larger team and, more importantly, sees others as the team itself
- Carries themselves with decency, humility, and honesty
- Excellent reasoning and judgment in taking action
- Skillfully enables others to succeed, whether clearing the path or giving knowledge
- Doesnt freeze in the face of conflict; masterfully deescalates towards resolution
- Childcare/Early Childhood Education knowledge required
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Generous childcare benefits
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.