Office Tour Photos
Toast is looking for a Data Analyst to join the rapidly growing Toast Capital team. This individual will work across data science, business intelligence, product, marketing, finance and accounting and have direct exposure to senior leadership. The Data Analyst will develop strategies, dashboards and models to enable visibility into Key Performance Indicators such as portfolio risk, portfolio performance, funnel performance and servicing levels to inform key business decisions. The Analysts work will help all Toast Capital Stakeholders to better understand product performance and inform the development of strategies and models to increase the extension of credit to our trusted restaurant partners while providing results that exceed our investors expectations.
This role will require an understanding of small business credit attributes, acquisition funnel dynamics, underwriting strategy and credit performance metrics. This individual will be a self-starter who is able to effectively translate data into actionable recommendations.
What you will do:
- Analyze marketing funnel, funding and credit performance data to develop new insights that lead to improved risk management and profitability
- Analyze servicing, collections and issue levels to provide insights in to headcount, systems and process requirements to deliver an industry leading customer experience
- Develop and interpret reports to monitor risk strategy performance and servicing level and recommend adjustments
- Work closely with credit leadership to design tests to measure potential business enhancements, analyze results, and drive adoption based on strategic impact
- Work collaboratively with Product, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Strategic Finance, Marketing, and Technology teams to develop and implement new risk, marketing and servicing procedures as well as refine existing ones
- Be an organizational expert on tracking tools; educate and evangelize a data-driven approach throughout the user experience
- Perform ad-hoc data studies based on requirements from management
- Work with the Toast Capital Management team to support decisions with data
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent business judgment and risk assessment as demonstrated by previous work or academic experience
- SQL and analytic programming skills (R, Python, Excel), willingness to work with large data sets and get into the details of business processes
- Knowledge and experience with statistical concepts and financial analysis (segmentation, break-even analysis, NPV estimation, IRR and XIRR calculations)
- Comfort in a fast-paced business-critical role that is a key contributor to Toast Capitals continued success
- Ability to formulate novel solutions to problems, communicate thought process clearly, and think within the context of larger business needs and targets
More Jobs From