Office Tour Photos
Chewy, the fastest growing e-commerce business in the market today, is seeking passionate Campus Recruiters to join our Talent Acquisition team in Boston, MA and Ft. Lauderdale area, FL!
We believe university hiring helps our company look at solutions in unconventional ways, integrate fresh perspectives, innovate and help Chewy grow. This is an exciting opportunity to own intern and new graduate hiring across multiple functions in technology and business, while continuing to build stakeholder relationships and deepen recruiting expertise.
Campus Recruiting at Chewy is a small, engaging and fun team. Interested in joining the squad? Our non-negotiables include an unwavering curiosity, a bias for action, and a deep drive to deliver value to our business partners, candidates and our pet parent customers.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for owning full-lifecycle recruitment for assigned campus roles across multiple functions (full-time and intern), including: building the talent pipeline; screening, on-site interviews, hiring, and maintaining positive candidate relationships
- Build and maintain deep, sustainable relationships with select key universities, professors, administration, and student organizations
- Serve as the "go-to" trusted consultant for the business to advise on their full-time and internship hiring needs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels (BA, MS, MBA)
- Create and execute strategic campus marketing and event plans to build and strengthen Chewy's brand on campus, including development and maintenance of customized school budgets
- Build professional network to track and report market trends, industry best practice data and competitive intelligence for future program growth
- Work collaboratively with Campus Recruiting, Talent Acquisition and business partners to successfully execute targeted recruitment strategies
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify the best campus candidates for open positions and achieve diversity goals
- Cultivate a positive candidate experience from application to onboarding, including timely communications, offer extension and declinations
- Lead candidate debriefs with interviewers and business partners, voicing opinions and influencing offer decisions to secure top talent
- Maintain best practices, policies and procedures and data integrity within Greenhouse ATS
- Update and maintain required team and individual trackers and reports and provide comprehensive, recurring updates to key business partners and stakeholders
- Design and facilitate summer internship and co-op experience from orientation to full-time candidate conversion, including manager trainings, mid-point reviews and final presentations
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or campus setting
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining consultative, influential, and collaborative relationships with multiple levels of internal and external stakeholders (hiring managers, executives, etc.)
- Results-oriented with high attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel within the United States (up to 25% travel - peak season)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a strong sense of urgency and "can do" attitude
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From