Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, weve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether thats a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear whats your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
About the Team
On the Integrations team, youll get to work with a handful of carefully chosen and dedicated engineers building the software and solutions that provide mobile payments, loyalty, rewards, and other goodness to millions of LevelUp users by seamlessly integrating LevelUp with merchant POS (point-of-sale) systems, online ordering, and other third-party services. We love attempting the near-impossible every day and our hard work is critical to the success of LevelUp. Are you ready for the challenge?
Here are some of the problems we get to solve:
- How can we make it easy for innovative businesses to accept and track LevelUp sales, discounts, gift cards, and tips so they can keep their most loyal customers happy?
- How can we integrate LevelUp as a first class payment method into platforms as diverse as Android and iOS mobile devices, Windows based applications, mobile and web based eCommerce platforms, and more?
- How can we deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain our software out in the real-world under less-than-ideal conditions?
- How do we ensure our code is robust, stable, and complete?
Some Challenges Youll Tackle:
- C# and .NET software development to support new LevelUp features on existing supported POS systems and build LevelUp into new unsupported POS systems.
- Design and implementation of our C# .NET API used by our internal team and third party developers to build LevelUp into POS systems.
- Build and maintain automated integration and unit tests.
- Collaborate internally with customer account teams and externally with technical partners to deliver a robust and fully featured product that LevelUp merchants and consumers count on every day.
- Provide guidance and support to technology partners and third-party software developers to integrate LevelUp into their POS and eCommerce products.
You Should Have:
- 4+ years professional software development experience in a modern object oriented language with a focus on .NET technologies preferred
- Experience with object oriented coding and design principles
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Self-directed, solution-oriented problem solver who enjoys owning projects from design through release and beyond
- Familiarity with a variety of software engineering tools including but not limited to version control systems, debuggers, test tools, and release management software
- Interest and desire to learn and spread knowledge
- Computer Science degree or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency with Nerf weaponry a plus
Got These? Even Better:
- Experience managing software releases and dependencies using Continuous Integration tools, NuGet, Chocolatey, etc.
- UI expertise on Microsoft Windows (WPF, WinForms)
- Experience with mobile development (Android, iOS, or Windows Phone)
- Development experience with an Open Source community driven software project
- POS or eCommerce software development experience
What you could learn while working with us:
- Experience building and maintaining a diverse platform upon which many integrations are built
- SDK and API design and support for a variety of programming platforms/languages
- How to design and utilize RESTful web service APIs
- Distributed version control expertise with Git
- High-value knowledge developing software for point-of-sale systems
- Expertise producing high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and vetted by a thorough QA process which includes manual and automated testing
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. Its true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, theyre granted Restricted Stock Units, which means were all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.