Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Google, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
The teams mission is to help customers and partners identify, quantify, document, and realize tangible business value from using Tamr. The business value that we deliver to our customers is our primary differentiator. This team is at the heart of ensuring that business value is understood throughout the customer journey.
Amplifying the business value we deliver to our customers is a key strategic priority of the business. As such, you will be able to have a significant impact on the business.
- Enable us to accelerate sales cycles by partnering closely with sales team and customers to establish and document the business case for using Tamr
- Create accountability for delivering on expected business outcomes by partnering with Customer Success to engage with customers during critical phases of deployments and ensure real, tangible business outcome is being realized
- Train & enable other Tamrs Sales, Technical Sales, DataOps Engineers, Customer Success on the key principles of business value
- Create content in partnership with Growth & Content teams that educates the market on the value we deliver
- Develop reusable financial models and templates for other customer-facing team members to use in customer conversations
- Provide feedback to internal leadership Product, Sales, Customer Success, DataOps Engineering on improvement opportunities that can elevate the value we deliver
- 1 - 3+ years of experience in a consultative role
- Bachelors degree required, MBA nice to have.
- Excellent analytical skills; comfortable creating structure out of ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable presenting and debating new ideas
- Strong interest in aligning data & analytics to financial benefits
- High business curiosity. You enjoy reading about and understanding how businesses operate
This position is based at our office in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a visa.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.