Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about this role:
As the Business Operations Manager, you will work with the technology and human resources teams to identify areas of highest impact across the company and to unify systems between organizations. You will take an analytical approach to researching and purchasing systems, as well as rolling them out and iterating on them in the wild. Your work will involve interpersonal dynamics between teams of technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
One of the many projects the Business Operations Manger will manage is rolling out Workday, and is expected to have experience with ERP Software from configuration to deployment.
For each project, you will start by defining a problem as the primary solver, and identify what solution will be used to arrive at a solution. Devoted is at a point in its growth where nearly all of the systems purchased early on can be replaced, and there are no limitations to how a problem can be solved or which technology can be used. Project feedback and status updates will be delivered to both technologist and executive stakeholders through its completion. You will work with both the Corporate IT team and Engineering team on the path to completing roll-outs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement HRIS System, WorkDay
- Integrate existing financial system, Netsuite and disparate systems
- Implement a request tracking system for non-technology teams
- Advanced User Management and Access Permissions
Attributes to success:
- End-to-end roll out of systems
- Proper documentation in Confluence and end to end communication to stakeholders
- Experiment with new methods utilization Sandbox environment
- Integrations testing on Production environment
Desired skills and experience:
- You are mission driven. At Devoted, we are changing how the industry treats its members, and we treat them like our own mother and father.
- You have rolled out systems in the past. This could include WorkDay, Netsuite, SalesForce, ServiceNow, and G-Suite.
- You are looking to innovate. Devoted is a fast growing company that is reaching its next stage of growth. Many systems from the days of inception are no longer scaling, and now is the time to replace both process and technology.
- You have experienced growth and geographic change in your life. We are looking to expand across the United States, and all of these systems will enable the company to scale during this time of growth.
- You are relentlessly resourceful. You are comfortable saying no and rejecting the shiny new object while on your path to completing project work.
- You are a leader. Your expertise will drive decisions, purchases, and staffing changes within the organization.
- You have a strong grasp of Access and user management. You have administered user databases and permissions for systems.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From