Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Business Systems Analyst to join our Accounting team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA located about 30 minutes north of Boston, MA, USA. The Business Systems Analyst will assist with accounting systems maintenance and improvements and various ongoing accounting responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with translating business requirements into business system solutions that meet business requirements.
- Interfaces with Information Technology on the design and configuration of business systems.
- Develops implementation test plans and procedures and coordinates the testing of new systems.
- Provides training to end-users for modified and new systems.
- Assist with solving accounting system issues and ongoing system maintenance.
- Create new GL accounts and other accounting system administrative tasks.
- Assist in development of and improvements to financial reports.
- Collaborate with others to identify opportunities for streamlining and other process improvements.
- Assist with design and implementation of systems improvements.
- Interact with internal and external customers at all levels in a professional manner.
- Answer basic questions and provide assistance with information.
- May assist in month-end closing activities and inventory control procedures
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain and protect operations by keeping accounting information confidential.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university; 3.0 GPA or higher.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Positive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic team player.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent attendance, punctual and solid work history.
- Computer literate; MS Office skills including advanced user of Excel.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Able to apply written/verbal instruction.
- Practical experience in data/record management.
- Pays attention to providing accurate details.
- Aptitude to learning new technologies/skills, and working in a fast-pace team environment.
- Able to perform basic math functions; add, subtract and divide.
- Able to organize, multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Able to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Experience operating general office equipment; copier, facsimile, scanner, personal computer, and calculator.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Dynamic GP experience preferred.
- SQL database knowledge preferred.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From