Business Recruiter - Finance/Talent
Wayfair is seeking a new Recruiter to join our Business Recruiting team. In this exciting new role, you'll partner with leadership across Wayfair's Finance and Talent teams to grow these incredibly important departments within our organization.
This is a unique opportunity to join a $4B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact working with the departments that drive the continued growth of our company.
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience recruiting across a variety of roles. Experience staffing across various Finance and Talent roles (HR, Compensation, HRIS, etc.) preferred.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, demanding environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.