Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Business Process Improvement Manager to join our Service Integrity division. You will use analysis and data to identify process improvement opportunities while partnering with the Core Services team. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You will combine problem-solving, data analysis, and technical skills to identify, quantify, and solve real-world healthcare workflow problems. As a partner to leaders and colleagues across athenahealth’s Core Business Integrity functions, you will perform a prominent role in creating visibility into business processes, measuring strategic improvement opportunities, and determining effective approaches that deliver prescriptive and actionable solutions across the organization. You are a teacher, you are a learner, and you are ready to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
The Team: The Business Process Improvement Team supports Service Integrity in determining strategic direction using meaningful insights from data-driven consultative analyses and process mining. Together, these insights/tools help deliver streamlined solutions to optimize service, enhance performance, and increase efficiency.
- Streamline business approach to map core operations of Service Integrity, identifying inefficiencies, waste, manual effort, and opportunities for scalable improvement
- Identify key performance indicators to analyze and monitor data related to time, cost, and quality to surface potential operational improvement initiatives
- Apply lean methodology to create a culture of innovative thinking and continuous improvement through education and coaching
- Collaborate with functional management teams and key business stakeholders to design, develop, and implement strategies for optimizing business processes and workflows
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in project management and/or process improvement
- Lean/Project /Program Mgt. certification a strong plus
- Experience in using data and analytics to identify opportunities for process automation improvements
- Experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma transformation philosophies, principles, tools, and techniques
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite products especially MS Excel and Visio
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From