Business Operations & Strategy Manager
BitSight is seeking a Manager, Business Operations & Strategy for the Partnerships team to assist in the growth of the BitSight Global Strategic Partner Program. This role requires a strategic thinker that is able to work between multiple internal and external stakeholders to move forward complex and multidimensional partnership opportunities. This person will be a self-starter that is motivated by new challenges and serves as a central point of contact across the Partnerships team. This role reports to the VP of Strategic Partnerships.
- Manage operational workflows across different partner categories (platform, MSSP and other strategic partners)
- Work cross-functionally between Product Management, Legal, Finance and other internal stakeholders to move forward all partner opportunities
- Manage and assist in execution of new potential experimental partner relationships
- Assist account owners in the remediation of issues and inbound requests from partners
- Create and maintain reporting mechanisms for overall Partnerships team progress and assist in the creation of board slides, QBR tracking, executive reporting and other high-profile initiatives.
- 4+ years of project management, marketing, business development or other relevant areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in project management, negotiation and deal structuring.
- Knowledge of business analytics and Salesforce reporting
- Must be willing to travel
- BA/BS Degree required; MS a plus