AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
This position may be based in our Boston office or remote.
- Manage and serve as primary Salesforce.com administrator for environment with 80+ users
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop SFDC operational structure and processes
- Define, document, and build team and company-wide processes across all departments with a focus on efficiency
- Evaluate areas of improvement in speed / efficiency within SFDC
- Work cross-functionally to gather requirements and own the execution of SFDC focused projects
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the SFDC skill set across the organization
- Act as a key contributor for delivering best operational systems and processes for AppNetas go-to-market team
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields
- 3 - 5 years experience in Sales or Business Operations
- Deep knowledge and experience (3+ years) with Salesforce's suite of products
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Partner Portals / Communities
- Familiarity and experience with various data sources including Google Analytics, Marketo, Netsuite, DocuSign
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and business processes
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills
- Excellent project management skills and positive attitude
- Experience with building custom solutions using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning a plus
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales & Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.
More Jobs From