Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for an entry level Business Operations Representative to fill a brand new role and play an integral role in scaling Toasts rapidly growing business. You will join a dynamic Business Operations team that is the go-to team for Sales and Customer Success, providing administrative and process support to close and onboard new business efficiently and effectively. We are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it.
The success of the Business Operations team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company. As such this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make a impact. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
- Become an expert in the sales and customer onboarding processes, and work extremely closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to approve quotes, handle contracts and provision Toast accounts
- Increase Sales Rep productivity by enabling our Sales Reps to close new business more efficiently and effectively while maintaining deal and data integrity
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, and Finance throughout a customers lifecycle, providing high-quality operational support through phone and email
- Maintain reporting tools and databases, and manage ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests
- Continually identify opportunities to improve productivity, leveraging automation and system improvements whenever possible
- Support the East Coast Sales team
We are seeking a highly organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- BS/BA with 0-2 years of experience
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to work closely with our Business Systems team to improve Salesforce workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
More Jobs From