We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our Business Operations team within our Technology Enabled Services division. Your job will be to identify, evaluate and execute alternative channels for exchanging revenue cycle healthcare data between athenahealth providers and payers. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are a strong project manager, independent, and a curious team-player. You are excited to explore new technology to solve business problems. You enjoy adding value by building sustainable user-friendly tools to solve business problems.
The Team: The Business Operations Team enables Operations divisional leadership with the vision, tools, and governance leadership necessary to develop, execute, and consistently manage effective strategic service partner strategies.
- Communicate athenaCollector business model and strategic priorities to external partners (i.e. payers, trading partners, clearinghouses and healthcare technology companies).
- Maintain and prioritize pipeline of opportunities and partnerships that will impact Payer Data Access in athenaCollector.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunity areas. Deliver regular updates to partners and key internal stakeholders.
- Exercise judgment to identify relevant inputs and stakeholders in developing analysis
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders and collaborate with these partners to drive value
- Independently manage your analysis by planning, prioritizing, and delivering work timely at a high quality standard
- Bachelors Degree required, MA or MBA a plus
- 3 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to lead market research and data-driven analysis, gathering perspectives from a variety of sources in order to combine with business strategy to define a path forward
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence senior executives and lead presentations to external audiences, especially payers
- Strong ability to influence laterally and vertically across the organization
- Working knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management is a plus
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role can sit in our Belfast, ME office or our Watertown, MA office. Our Watertown office is just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.