Business Operations Coordinator, Hotels
Why this job is excellent:
The Business Operations Coordinator helps drive greater efficiency, alignment, and productivity in TripAdvisors global sales organization by overseeing critical sales business processes and maintaining high-quality data in sales systems. The Business Operations Coordinator is detail-oriented, able to master complex systems and business processes, and serves as a positive and solution-oriented partner for stakeholders in Sales Management, Analytics & Operations, and other groups.
What you'll do:
- Support Sales Territory Design and Data Management
- Execute a sound data management strategy for sales, including:
- Systematic and (as-needed) ad hoc data cleaning
- Creation and management of automated routines to update account assignments
- Tools and methodology to segment and track sales prospects
- Govern, automate, and maintain data representing complex sales relationships (such as between a brand, a property, and a product)
- Ensure that account relationships for top brands are clean and actionable in the relevant business systems
- Surface hidden risks and opportunities in complex data sales potential, customer churn, etc.
- Support Accurate Sales Forecasts and Target-Setting
- Ensure that territory and account potential data support an accurate sales forecast and accurate sales rep targets
What Youll Bring to the Team
The Business Operations Coordinator is conscientious, analytical, and detail-oriented. He or she will master complex data and systems, and deliver continuous improvements that benefit the TripAdvisor sales team in a dynamic business environment.
- 2-4 years professional experience; Bachelors degree required
- Professional background working with and managing Sales or Marketing data
- Strong Excel skills; exposure to Salesforce.com data and related tools is a plus
- Interest in building repeatable processes that automate or streamline repetitive manual tasks but Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and global stakeholders; strong organizational skills