Join Imprivata in this position where youll find a smart group of people who value hard work while working in a casual and fun environment. This is a chance to gain real-world business experience and be part of our exciting team.
We're looking for a smart, passionate well-rounded student who is looking to learn various areas of our business to join our Business Operations team as a co-op. This team is responsible for supporting multiple applications used across all our departments, primarily focusing on Sales and Service. This is a great opportunity to gain real, hands-on experience with the administration of enterprise applications and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Support key business process like Quote-to-Cash, Internal Support Requests, and Reporting
- General administration of Salesforce which can include the creation/modification of fields, page layouts, email alerts, and validation rules
- Data clean-up in Salesforce using mass update tools or within the system ad hoc
- Create or enhance the existing dashboard library
- Learn business workflows through requirements gathering and process mapping exercises
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion for system administration
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to solve complex problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Self-sufficient, with ability to complete projects with little guidance
- Previous project experience
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems like Salesforce.com
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Einstein Analytics
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.