Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is looking for a Business Operations Associate with content writing skills and communication/marketing orientation/background to join the team in Boston.
In this position, you will manage global projects that are related to Internal Communications, cross-organizational initiatives, and Operational planning.
As part of this role, this person will have a strong relationship with many stakeholders within the company and will be familiar with all business processes.
This person will work closely with their counterparts in other Cybereason sites to keep Cybereason a global unified company and help us excel in our operations.
What Youll Do:
- Ensure internal messages are communicated to employees in a clear, timely and effective manner, using a high impact writing style and format
- Write, edit, review and design communications for internal audiences including but not limited to presentations, scripts, briefing documents, intranet articles, and employee communications, messages and emails
- Own cross-organizational meetings and events that promote transparency and alignment across the organization
- Work alongside the global Operations team to support the planning and execution mechanisms.
What Were Looking For:
- 2+ years of professional experience in internal/corporate/employee communications/Marketing or Project management
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills in order to craft content
- Have the proven ability to create content and craft key messaging related to employee/human resources matters
- Self-starter, flexible thinker, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally and influencing different personalities
- An all-round player with a can-do spirit to work
- Attention to detail is a must
- An eye for design is a big plus
- Tech company and startup experience preferred